It is so awesome that God made us to be part of a family. As our family grows, I have come to appreciate this more and more.
Thanks Jack and Audrey for taking care of Jude while we adjusted to River's arrival, not to mention all your help leading up to the big day taking us to appointments and all over town, and letting us have some date nights before we were parents of a newborn again.
Thanks Mom & Dad and Naomi for trekking all the way to Barrie and back to visit our newest addition. Mom, thanks for taking my worried late night phone calls. Dad, thanks for taking such great pictures. Naomi, thanks for taking such a great interest in your sweet little nephews.
Thanks to the oodles of Uncles and their visits, phone calls, and soup!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
All I Really Need
"all I really need is a song in my heart, food in my belly, and love in my family..." - Raffi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those photos are so cute!! I love to play and feed and do anything with my 2 sweet nephews! I can't wait to see Kurt and my Awesome older sister and of course the 2 cutie pies again! Love, Naomi
ReplyDeleteThe first picture of Jude in his snowsuit looks just like you Nicole! Wow! River is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to visit when you guys are up for it. Erin:)
ReplyDeleteLOVE! congratulations on your little one! nothing is better than brothers :) i love that they will only be a year apart and, i am sure you pray, best buds!
ReplyDelete